Friday, July 24, 2009

I went down one pants size!!!!

Ok so I haven't posted on here and a while..and a lot has happened since my last post! I recently started a diet called the Paleo diet...and I've been on it for almost 2 weeks and so far I've lost 5 1/2 pounds and I went down one pants size!! I went shopping yesterday and bought two pairs of pants in a 28!! When I tried them on in a 29 they were actually too big!! Soo exciting! I really love this diet..it def. works for me. My diet consists of fruit, veggies, meat, fish, and nuts..so no grainsor dairy. To me the switch was easy b/c once I learned about the Paleo diet..and what we are genetically designed to eat...it just made so much sense to me to cut the dairy and grains out of my diet. They are not natural foods for the human body...so I don't feel the need to eat them anymore. Since starting the diet..I've had a lot more energy..I've been exercing way more and I just feel really healthy. I can't wait to see more results! :)

No comments: