Friday, April 9, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't posted on here in forever!! It's so weird to read my old posts...so much has changed! The spring semester is almost over...and then I will be starting summer school. My birthday is in 6 days...I will be turning 21!! I can't wait for next weekend...I will be celebrating with friends in the French Quarter..and we will be staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel for the night! :) Today I need to go register for summer school...and then I have work at 6pm. School starts back up on Monday...wish I could have gone to Florida for the break...hopefully I can go over the summer. Yesterday was A Day Without Shoes, and me and Megan walked around the mall barefoot with out TOMS t-shirts on. :) I'm thinking about applying to be a campus rep for TOMS Shoes for next semester...I wish the shoes weren't so expensive though....I've been wanting a pair of Botas for the longest time! One day..lol Alright well I'm going to take a shower and then I need to go to Delgado's campus to sign up for classes. I'm going to try to post on here more...we'll see if I remember lol

Alayna

No comments: