Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer fun!

So last week I flew down to Orlando for a few days to work at Disney's Pop Century Resort, and to visit a few friends. The trip was pretty last minute..but it ended up being a lot of fun!! On Tuesday, my friend Felicia, who is in Orlando working at Disney for the summer, came to pick me up and bring me to get my temporary I.D. and my costume..then we went to Company D and Cast Connections to do a little shopping. Afterwards we went to Downtown Disney for a little while, and then had to say our goodbyes b/c she had to drive to her brothers place for the night. Later that night, my friend Amanda came and picked me up to go eat dinner at the Polynesian Resort. When we were finished, we took our deserts outside to watch Wishes down by the beach. It was a great ending to an exciting day. :) The next day I had to work my shift at the resort's food court from 7am-3:30pm. After I got off I went back to my hotel room to change, and then Amanda met me at the front of the resort, and we went to go return my I.D. and then went to Magic Kingdom for a few hours. We got to ride Space Mountain, Peter Pan, and Pirates...then we watched MISICI(Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it) which is a really awesome parade! Then we had to say bye...until next time! I also got to visit some of my old managers that I worked with when I did my CP back in 2008. Even though the trip was short...I had a really great time..and can't wait to go back for a real vacation with my friend Michelle in July!! :)


Until next time!

Alayna

No comments: