Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great day :)

Today was a great day. I spent the morning just admiring how beautiful it was outside. Life is so beautiful. Everything with my fitting for Jonah Hex went very smooth and I love lovee my costume! The movie is set in the 1800's so I get to wear a corset and a hoop skirt..the whole 9 yards! The fitting only took about an hour which was great b/c my last fitting went on for 3 hours. I also didn't get lost at all! And that's always a plus.
Noww about American Idol..amazing amazing show! This is their best season finale yet. I'm glad Kris won! I like Adam too but Kris is just really marketable and has the whole package. He seems like a genuinely great guy who doesn't even realize how talented he is.
Tomorrow I'm going to a crawfish boil for my work..can't wait! I love me some crawfish!
Goodnight world :)

Love,

Alayna

No comments: