Monday, May 18, 2009

longg time no see

Wow it's been a while since I've blogged on here...a lot has changed since my last post. I've been home from Orlando since January and just finished a semester at Delgado. I turned 20 in April..and I actually do feel myself changing. I feel more like an adult now..and I am noticing that it's getting harder to fit in with the group of friends I have. I just don't have as much in common with some of them as I used to. I think I just need to find people that are more my age to hang out with. I have been reflecting a lot lately on Psalm 32:8 The Lord says, "I will make you wise and show you where to go.I will guide you and watch over you." Even though I am feeling confused right now..I just need to trust in HIM. He will guide me down my path and watch over me. Maybe I will find new friends this summer. :) Ok I am going to read a little, then off to bed!

love,

Alayna

No comments: