Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Adventures Await :)

So I got a call today about working as an extra on a movie called Jonah Hex. It's a big budget action film starring Megan Fox, Josh Brolin, Will Arnett, and John Malkovich. It's set in old western times so that means I get to wear a costume! :) I love dressing up for period films! This will be my 3rd film and my 5th time working as an extra. My fitting is tomorrow! I'm excited to see what I will be wearing. I will be working on the 28th and 29th...should be fun! I love meeting all the people that are there as extras or are working as production crew for the movie. I've met a lot of great people so far, and I'm sure I will meet many more on this next film :) A new adventure awaits, and I know HE is guiding me down this path..and I will follow wherever HE goes.

Love,

Alayna

No comments: